Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hey there Katie's lovely readers! My name is Gentri and I blog over at Gentri Lee. It's named after me... if you didn't catch that. ;) I'm so excited to be Katie's "Blog of the Month" (I host a series called "Blog of the Week" that I've nicknamed "BOW", I'm thinking Katie should lovingly nickname "Blog of the Month"- "BOM"). Here's a little about me...
 My blog is about life and all of it's adventures. Including things like- exploring, crafts/ DIY's, food/ recipes, everyday moments, skin care, and style. OF COURSE I couldn't be a proper Lifestyle Blogger if I didn't post about style..
 I am currently studying Esthetics/ Aesthetics and live in Utah. I love the mountains, foxes, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
One of my favorite activities would be meeting Bloggers in real life. Seriously, it's my favorite! These people who I've gotten to know so well, via the internet, become real life friends who I text, talk to, and hang out with.
this is me and miss Courtney
Obviously, I love making new blog friends. So please, I'd love for you to stop by some time! :) Thank you so much, Miss Katie for letting me guest post! Love, Gentri

1 comment: