Saturday, April 28, 2012

I got tagged!

Natalie over at Spoonful of Sugar tagged me.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the eleven facts about you.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them. 
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.

11 Facts About Me:
1. One of my favorite shows right now is House
2. I have two dogs, a poodle/bischon and a black lab. & a fish named Mittens :)
3. I'm the youngest of 3
4. My favorite magazine is Marie Claire.
5. I'm a huge book worm
6. I work at a coffee shop.
7. I want to learn how to play guitar and piano.
8. I have a huge collection of sunglasses.
9. I don't really like much fast food.
10. If I could, I would eat Subway all day, everyday
11. I'm really tall and don't like it at all

My Answers:       
1. What is your favorite kind of movie? {ie: horror, comedy, romance} Comedy of Horror, but only certain Horror
2. What are you currently reading? {or your last read} To Kill A Mockingbird 
3. Where do you plan to take your next vacation? The Beach!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? A chef
5. Do you have any phobias? If so, what kind. The normal ones. Spiders, Bugs. But surprisingly, not snakes. Well, if i know its not poisonous, ill play with it.
6. What would you rather have, iced or hot coffee? Hot
7. What is your biggest peeve? People who chew with their mouth open
8. What is one thing you can't live without? My computer/phone
9. What are your plans for tomorrow? Church then relaxing. No work! Yay!
10. What was your first car? {make/model/year} My first car is the car I have right now. Buick Regal 1995.
11. If you had a special power, what would it be? Probably teleporting.

My Questions:
1. What's your favorite color and why?
2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What's your favorite scent of candle?
4. Favorite store to shop at?
5. If you could have it any season for the rest of the year, what would it be?
6. Beach or Big city?
7. Fast Food or Homemade?
8. Favorite animal?
9. Video games or Movie?
10. Cookies or Cake?
11. What was your first job and how did/do you feel about it?

People I Tag:
1. Gentri @ Gentri Lee
2. Kailyn @ We Are Young
3. Bri @ Breezy Days
5. Amy @ Blank Pages
6. Rachel @ Daydream Frenzy
7. Kim @ Found the Route
8. Mandy @ Graceandviola
9. Izzy @ Jar of Feathers
10.  Chloe @ lazy explorers
11.  theheadlessstylist @ theheadlessstlyist

xoxkt




4 comments:

  1. Omg I hate it when people chew with their mouth open too!! GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teleporting would be my super power of choice too! :) And ya, chewing w mouths open is gross! Thank you for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love!
    & I hate when people chew with their mouth open also! I almost can't even refrain myself from saying something to them!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree about people chewing with their mouths open!! and i had subway for the first time in a long time today for lunch. and it was SO, SO good!! thanks for the tag, girl!

    ReplyDelete